Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Toronto

Having never blogged before, I don' really know what to say, but seeing as how I have several hours to kill in the Toronto airport and have already had my fill of bloody marys and valium I guess I will give this a shot. All I have to report thus far is that the little kid in seat 31F was a fucking pain in the ass, not only did she kick the back of my chair the WHOLE fucking time, without any kind of reprimand or word of caution from her close by father, but she also smacked on some fruity flavor gum the ENTIRE time, which sent me to the verge of insanity, but I am happy to report that I rose above, put in my ipod, listened to some beiruit and imagined playing in the fluffy white clouds. Also, watched that movie, "he's just not that into you" and damn, that was so true to life until the very end, when pretty much everyone ended up happy and coupled, not bitter and alone with 2 cats, WTF? Talk to you all (and by that I mean kate and paul) soon,

Lacey

1 comment:

  1. I hate parents who don't pay attention to what their kids are doing, ANYWHERE not just on a plane - although that is particularly bad.
    You should have asked him if he wanted to change seats.

    ReplyDelete